My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year's!

Shocking! I didn't even post what holiday manicures I had done before I went out of town. Oh well! Onto this week's challenge that is about an hour away from being late.


The theme is New Year's and in my typical "wait til the last minute" fashion, I realized I didn't have a champagne glass stamp. I had to improvise with bubbles instead.


I fancied up my index and pinky finger with a smattering of glequins for good measure. The polish I used here was Champagne Kisses by China Glaze (which was super appropriate) with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep for the stamp.


China Glaze - Champagne Kisses
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Silver Sweep
NYC - Grand Central Station
Mash-50

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Leibster award! Here's the post and rules:

    http://agirlandherchickennamedbetty.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-got-nominated-for-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete