My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rain Storm

Wishful thinking. I'm having a lazy day with nothing to do. It would be a perfect day for rain. Although it's only succeeded in a sprinkle, at least my nails are in the spirit!


Using the Bundle Monster 2012 set, I used the cloud image and the lines from 319 to try and achieve a sheeting rain effect on my accent nail. Appropriately, I used Sinful Colors Rain Storm (one of my absolute favorites) to stamp the clouds.


Sinful Colors - Rainstorm
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
NYC - Sidewalkers
JLB - Deep Sea
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - topcoat
BM - 312
BM - 319

5 comments:

  1. i love seeing stamped mani's using plates i have - that i never knew i had!
    this is sooo cute and im excited to use mine now that I know I have this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you stamped the stripey one diagonally! I may have to reproduce this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete