My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sinful Colors Winter Wonder

With Christmas coming up, I've been trying to avoid nail purchases due to people asking for wishlists. I made the mistake of going into Rite Aid the other day. There were a few holiday polish displays and I couldn't risk adding them to my wishlist and possibly not getting them!


One of my must haves was this one - Sinful Colors Winter Wonder. I loved the million little sparkles in the bottle and even more on my nails. I've read that it's a near match to OPI Her Majesty's Secret service from the holiday Skyfall collection. Judging from the swatches online, they're very similar.



Even though I had a nail plate extravaganza for my birthday, I went low key with just an accent finger on this one to avoid overpowering this amazing polish.


Sinful Colors - Winter Wonder
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Silver Sweep
Bundle Monster - BM12
NYC - Extra Shiny Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment