My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Last Sinful! (this week)

I registered my CVS extra care card online and they were nice enough to send me $5 in extra bucks to my email the other day. The expiration was for August 1st so of course I knew I could find some nail polish I would want. I had been reading that Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep was everyone's go-to polish for silver stamping, but I never picked it up because I already had a couple of silver polishes. I went to CVS yesterday and got it for free with my $5 extra bucks. I also bought a second Insta-Dri to earn $3 more in extra bucks. It wound up being around $3 for the 2 after taxes. I love great deals! Of course I had to try it right away on top of one of my new Sinful Colors. Today is the last day they're $0.99 so it'll be the last day of my Sinful posts requirement.




This one is Mint Apple which is a slightly greener mint color with teeny tiny silver micro glitter which gives it a nice shimmer to the creme base. Of course it's Silver Sweep with more Bundle Monster plates. They're still new to me so I'll be working my way through them for a while.




Sinful Colors - Mint Apple
Sally Hansen - Silver Sweep
Seche Vite - topcoat
BM-201
BM-206

No comments:

Post a Comment