My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Witch

Another Halloween theme and I'm continuing to avoid pumpkins! I'm still in love with glitter so I wanted to make this one sparkly too. I went with a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Loves Me not. Then I did 1 coat of Sinful Colors I Miss You which gave me a purple starry night sky effect. I had to freehand a moon to get the witch to show up. The moon was a little sloppy, but it worked.


I'll be honest. I had to do some photoshop cleanup on this one to remove the next day cracking. I'm not sure which polish caused it, but that's what I get for not taking pictures the same day.


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Loves Me Not
Sinful Colors - I Miss You
Wet n Wild - White Creme
Wet n Wild - Black Creme
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Silver Sweep
NYC - Fast Drying Top Coat
Shany - SH02
Shany - SH03

1 comment: