My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Fourteenth

Today's challenge is using a plate that ends in the day you were born. I was born November 14th so I used BM-314. Being all caught up in Halloween, I waited until the last minute to do this one. It didn't photograph as pretty as it looked on my nails, but I didn't have much time and the hurricane Sandy dark skies weren't on my side either. Oh well. Live and learn.

Although I like Twilight Rays, The color looks more black than green in pictures and the gold glitter is more intense in the bottle as it clings to the glass. Stamped, the Yellow Metallic turned out more gold than yellow. I still like it, but it isn't blowing me away like I had envisioned.



Maybelline Color Show - Twilight Rays
Kleancolor - Metallic Yellow
NYC - Extra Shiny Top Coat
BM - 314

No comments:

Post a Comment