My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

B for Blue Braid

Of course another Facebook group challenge! This one is Llama Nails and their challenge is the alphabet. I missed A and we're already on to B. I had to work today so I'm late posting. I'm disappointed I'm not the first braid today! My braids were a little textured and lumpy in parts, but it was nothing 3 coats of Seche Vite couldn't fix! I apologize for the awful quality picture, but I did my nails last night and I prefer natural light for photographing them and figured I'd just take pictures in the morning. I was slow to get ready for work and wasn't dressed appropriately for outside photography so this is as much light as a rainy day was letting in through the windows.


Sinful Colors - Ocean Side
Sinful Colors - Savage
Sinful Colors - Rain Storm
Art Deco - Silver
Seche Vite - topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment