My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Poison Dart Frogs

Although I've been pretty slack about posting lately, it's Sunday! Which means another AIS challenge. This week: Toxic or Poisonous. The first thing that came to mind was snake, and even though I had some good snake ideas, I wanted to do something else. My thinking outside the box only got me so far as Poison Dart Frogs. They are so vibrant and of course cute. There's a bunch of different colored poisonous frogs, but red, green, blue, and yellow seem to be the basic colors. Their patterns vary too. So doing the best with what I had this is what I came up with!



I used 3 different Bundle Monster images and a Salon Express. These 2 photos are with NYC matte topcoat for the less wet frog look. The last photo is the original shiny, but I was just in love with the yellow matte finish.



The yellow pattern was my favorite, but the Salon Express full nail images are too small to fit on any other finger. I tried to add eyes, but that turned out looking really stupid.



e.l.f. - Smokin Hot
Wet n Wild - SaGreena the Teenage Witch
Pure Ice - French Kiss
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Yellow
Wet n Wild - Black Creme
NYC - Extra Shiny Top Coat
NYC - Matte me Crazy
BM-313
BM-222
BM-211
SE22

1 comment: