My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Heart Tips

I just got Mega Image Plate B from Cheeky. It looks like most of the images are copied from Konad. I'm not 100% familiar with Konad so I'm not sure if the entire plate is an actual copy. Unfortunately one of the images I really wanted (argyle) had been shrunken to smaller than my nails which is hard to do considering they're pretty small already. On top of that, it has 3 deep scratches across it so that one's unusable. In their defense, it did show the image being smaller in the picture. I just didn't notice. They also offer a return on the item, but I really couldn't be bothered for that one image.



Anyway, I tried some other images out and they worked great. I wanted to try out Hot Hot Heat from Sinful Colors again so I thought hearts would be pretty appropriate especially over Sinful Colors Rich in Heart. Excuse the awkward upside down photos. The tips image required it to be stamped opposite of the way I prefer. Also the first photo is a little washed out so the stamp would show up better in the poor lighting I was using.


Sinful Colors - Hot Hot Heat
Sinful Colors - Rich in Heart
NYC - topcoat
Cheeky - Mega Image Plate B

1 comment: