My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Green Tips

I didn't intend to do 2 Sunday Challenges so close together using the same green base, but I've been so slack about my nails lately, I hadn't even seen this week's challenge until today. Fortunately I had done this manicure sometime in August and just hadn't posted it yet.


I tried to get a good macro of the design on this stamp, but although Kleancolor Metallic Green stamped really well, it's a little too gritty looking for a sharp design. 

Another reason I accidentally used the same green polish is because I'm really loving Finger Paints Tough Art to Follow. The best part about it was how cheap I had gotten it at Sally's when their clearance was half off. In the Gold Leafy post, it looks so much darker in different lighting.


Finger Paints - Tough Art to Follow
Kleancolor - Metallic Green
NYC - Extra Shiny Top Coat
Shany - SH06


No comments:

Post a Comment