My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lazy Man's Ombre

If I had done a true ombre, I would have used 1 pink and added white and black to achieve a seamless color change, but as indicated by the title, this is the lazy way. This was actually one of my first attempts at a previous Sunday challenge titled pulsating pink, but I wasn't happy with it after I stamped over it and I did something else last minute. Even though I didn't use it, I was thrilled about the pink and the glitter.


I had actually left this on for a day before stamping over it knowing I wouldn't like it once I stamped the purple over the top. I used some of my favorite bargain buys from Ross, the Dollar Tree, and Sinful Colors (of course).


Colors listed from left to right:
L.A. Colors - Fuel
Kleancolor - Barbie Pink
Kleancolor - Pastel Pink
JLB - Blush
Sinful Colors - Pinky Glitter (glitter)
Kleancolor - Metallic Purple (stamp)
Seche Vite - topcoat
BM - 207

No comments:

Post a Comment