My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Stone Cold

There have been too many sales and bargains lately! I have so many untrieds to get to and I'm way behind on posting while the event is still ongoing. This one is a combo of the Sally's Beauty Supply half off clearance a while ago and this week's half off Sinful Colors Walgreen's sale.


The base color is China Glaze Stone Cold which I got for 50 cents. It doesn't even matter what the color looked like because I got it for 50 cents! When I tried it the other day I was pleasantly surprised it had a matte finish. I didn't actually leave it that way though because I liked the shinier finish with this manicure. The stamp is Bundle Monster with the Sinful Colors Hot Hot Heat from their new metallic collection. It's not quite metallic but it showed up decently over this dark gray.


China Glaze - Stone Cold
Sinful Colors - Hot Hot Heat
Orly - top 2 bottom
BM - 203


No comments:

Post a Comment