My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bright Dots

e.l.f. is always sold out of their sets of 3 polishes, but when I was browsing Ross the other day, I saw they had several different e.l.f. sets, so I had to get one! Most of the sets are similar to what I already have so I grabbed the Beautifully Bright set. It had Teal Blue, Yellow, and Party Peach. Teal Blue is almost green and Party Peach is bright orange. I had some trouble with the yellow being thin and streaky, but I did my best with 3 coats. Teal and Peach went on just fine with one coat. After painting on the base colors, I used the other 2 for dots. Having used my dotting tool successfully the first time out, I'd have to say a dotting tool is a must have! I think this turned out bright and pretty, but I did have some tip wear after a few hours with 3 coats and a topcoat.




e.l.f. - Teal Blue
e.l.f. - Yellow
e.l.f. - Party Peach
Seche Vite - topcoat
dotting tool

No comments:

Post a Comment