My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Challenge: Gold Silver Bronze

Sunday's challenge in Adventures in Stamping: Gold, Silver, and/or Bronze. I did all 3 and because new Shany plates came in the mail after I had done my Sunday challenge manicure, I had to do another one!




I was so pleased with the gradient on my index finger, I had to do a closeup with both a stamped finger, and the index finger before stamping.




Finger Paints - Bronze Sculpture
Sally Hansen - Silver Sweep
JLB - Immortal Gold
SH01

This is the one I had originally done, but liked it less than the Shany design above.


This one was done with Bundle Monster and as you can see there was a slight bit of shadowing on the stamp.


Finger Paints - Bronze Sculpture
Sally Hansen - Silver Sweep
JLB - Immortal Gold
BM - 213

No comments:

Post a Comment