My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

First Fimo

This idea was good on paper but the execution could have been better. I've been meaning to try out some fimo canes my sister gave me a few weeks ago. I wanted to match my yellow shirt and gray pants today so I picked a yellow flower design. If I had reversed the colors, this would have turned out much better because Sinful Colors Unicorn is definitely not a 1 coat polish and the amount I had to use over NYC Bowery Black made it mushy and goopy and you could still see the black through it. There's no macro shot today! This one looked cute from far away, but up close, it's a big ol' mess.


NYC - Bowery Black
Sinful Colors - Unicorn
Seche Vite - topcoat
Flirt Plate B17
Yellow Flower Fimo Cane

No comments:

Post a Comment