My Right Now Obsession

My obsession of the moment.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rain Card

I did a gradient of Wet n Wild Rain Check and Wild Card. The polishes are way too sheer for an easy gradient though. The amount I had to put on made it hard to work with and slow to dry. I peeled it off about 24 hours later and the bottom layer was still mushy. I used a small stamp on this one to not take away from the base colors. The stamp polish is Sally Hansen Hard to Get. This one works great for me because it's gotten thick and goopy over time.


I tried to get a few different angles to showcase Pure Ice Oh Baby! that I put over the other 2 colors, but it didn't photograph well. Oh Baby! is a pretty clear base with tons of blue micro glitter that has a pink holo effect. It looks great over blues and purples especially.


This one is the most color accurate. I should have added at least 1 more coat of Oh Baby! but there was way too much polish already.


Wet n Wild - Rain Check
Wet n Wild - Wild Card
Pure Ice - Oh Baby!
Sally Hansen - Hard to Get
Seche Vite - topcoat
Shany - SH18

No comments:

Post a Comment